Operations Manager | Casting Agency | Pinewood Studios, Iver
Our client is a highly successful Extras Casting Agency established in 2005. As one of the biggest Casting Agencies in the UK, they have supplied extras, walk-ons, background and supporting artists for TV, Film, and Commercials for over 15 years. Their extensive client base includes companies such as Disney, Universal, Marvel, Warner Bros, Paramount, BBC, ITV.
They continue to push boundaries in extras casting with a dedicated and experienced staff of over 20 professionals. Since moving to the prestigious Pinewood Film Studios in 2009, the company has moved from strength-to-strength, working on the UK’s biggest and best productions.
Our client is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to lead our busy and growing team. You will be collaborating with and supporting multiple teams to ensure that the casting of Supporting Artists for varying productions runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
Working within the entertainment industry can be exciting, but also demanding and very often time critical and deadline driven. We are looking for someone that will help define, execute, manage, and refine new and existing operational models/processes to enable and support growth through greater customer engagement and efficient operations.
Creative Director | Scripted
London based Production company is looking for a Creative Director to lead their Premium Scripted Content with a focus on the UK and SVoDs market. Must have established relationships with successful writers, as well as experience selling and delivering drama series.
** IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY UPLOADING YOUR CV USING THE BUTTON BELOW, PLEASE EMAIL EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST TO CV@WEAREPIP.COM
Executive Producer | Factual Production Company | Freelance | London
Lead Creative | Creative Production Studio | London Based
WE ARE PiP are are working with an established creative production studio on their search for a Lead Creative to join the team on a perm basis. We are looking for an experienced creative to lead and manage a small expanding team of full time and freelance creatives, and to further build the company’s audience-first vision and thought leadership.
You will have significant experience working as part of a strategic team working to deliver great entertaining brand and activation campaigns and making filmed content, you will have a good understanding of advertising and
marketing strategy and processes, ideally having content experience in both the commercial brand and TV programming worlds.
• In depth understanding of advertising and marketing strategy, processes and environment
• Experience working with brands and demonstrating clear understanding of brand strategy and process
• Proven experience working within a creative production environment, ideally with TV and commercial
• Proven track record of creative development excellence
• Broad understanding of Clearcast and Ofcom broadcast codes
• Excellent client management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrable experience of running and managing your own workload from concept to delivery, and
• Excellent written skills and attention to detail
• Used to writing scripts and treatments
• Experience working across a range of different formats, and budgets from low to high-end, TV advertising /
content creation is a must.
• Able to deal with pressure in a professional manner at all times and to problem solve calmly, helping team
and clients alike navigate challenges and opportunities
• Powerpoint proficiency
Chief Creative Officer | Content Agency | London
WE ARE PiP are working with a client on their search for a Chief Creative Officer. The client is a fully integrated content agency. They develop, produce and distribute original content and programming for international rights holders, broadcasters and brands.
The Chief Creative Officer will inspire and oversee the work of the company’s executive producers, developers, directors, producers and editors. This role is central to creating an environment where the highest standards of production are demanded, and innovation/creative risk-taking is encouraged.
- • 10+ years’ experience as an Executive Producer / Creative Director or equivalent creative leadership r ole working within equivalent production companies.
- • Extensive production experience with live, digital, social, branded entertainment, unscripted TV production.
- • Understanding of 16-35 year old audiences.
- • Experience with writing and developing pitches briefs and production schedules.
- • Extensive talent contacts book.
- • Track record of positive client relationships and stellar presentation skills.
- • Communicate and listen with superb skills and experience.
- • Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- • Possesses self-motivated creativity and strategic thinking in fast-paced environment.
- • A visible profile and far-reaching network within the content industries.
Production Executive | Scripted | Broadcaster | London Based
WE ARE PIP is looking for a Production Executive to join a hugely successful broadcaster, managing the scripted/drama slate for their range of channels and streaming platform.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with managing the end-to-end production process from intention to commission, through to delivery and final costs. Working across multiple projects at a time with a range of budgets from lower scale series to HETV dramas often with quick turnaround times. Working strategically to negotiate all commercial terms for each commission across all platforms.
This is a permanent role with a salary + bonus, pension and healthcare. This role is London based with a hybrid work model requiring presence in the office 2-3 days a week.
Please send CVs and expressions of interest to CV@wearepip.com
Head of US | Factual Production Company | London Based
WE ARE PiP is working with a successful Factual production company on their search for a Head of US, Factual.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Creative Director, Head of Development and the operating board (comprising Managing Director, Operations Director, Head of Production and Finance) to creatively manage, and help profitably grow the business.
• A highly motivated and experienced Executive Producer and business winner with excellent
communication skills, a strong network and a global perspective to grow the Wag
Entertainment US slate.
• Strong, demonstrable, recent and relevant track record of winning business from US and
• An experienced and respected creative leader, a conceptual thinker and a genuine selfstarter with excellent people skills and a proven track record of building and managing
teams. Someone who can influence, impress, and manage world standard creatives, package
compelling ideas and sell them to demanding buyers globally.
Production Manager | Scripted | Broadcaster | London Based
WE ARE PIP is looking for a Production Manager to join a hugely successful broadcaster, managing the scripted/drama slate. This role entails managing series with budgets of between £4m-£5m, Comedy series and pilots with room for growth into high end TV.
The candidate will have:
• Proven experience in managing various scales of production of TV Comedy or drama from
development to delivery.
• Established skills to lead a team of robust characters and collaboratively achieve the best out
of their skills.
• Excellent contacts and deep knowledge of packaging first-class production talent.
• Some experience of budgeting and industry agreements.
• A demonstrable ability to juggle several projects and multi-task.
• A strategic and ambitious mindset, with energy and drive
• A proven background in understanding either television drama or comedy budgets.
This is a permanent role with a salary, pension and healthcare. This role is London based with a hybrid work model requiring presence in the office 2-3 days a week.
Please send CVs and expressions of interest to CV@wearepip.com
Programme Director | Broadcaster | London Based
WE ARE PiP are working with a global content studio is looking to bring on a Programme Director to lead on a large scale project.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be managerial and strategic.
• A task manager who has played a senior and operational role in Film & TV distribution, content acquisitions and integration
• Project leadership and/or programming and fulfilment.
• Deep knowledge of F&TV distribution (theatrical, broadcast, home entertainment, and (OTT/SVOD/AVOD/TVOD), particularly with respect to rights management, content acquisitions and onboarding, global broadcast standards and deliverables, metadata, supply chain and content delivery, windowing and avails, and industry standard practice.
• A successful track record of delivering similar-scale program management on time and on budget that involved similar challenges across people and team management, process design and implementation, finance & accounting, and technology.
• A creative eye for uncovering important titles that might not be ready for market yet
• Ability to establish, implement, manage, and be accountable for KPI’s across a similar-scale program including financial, process, customer satisfaction, and innovation/efficiency KPI’s.
• Ability to analyse financial, technical, and metadata data sets to help prioritize logical tranches against the program goals. Excellent presentation and communication skills, and the ability to work with the wider team at both the executive and operational levels.
• Ability to influence and deploy executives and operational staff towards program goals
Junior Business Affairs | Scripted Production Company | London/Remote Working
For data protection reasons we need your permission to hold or share the personal details on your CV in order to enhance your employment opportunities. We will only send the CV to potential employers or contractors of freelance services, as applicable, on a confidential basis. Once we have sent the details to potential employers and contractors of freelance services, the details will be held by such parties in accordance with their own data protection policies.
If you have sent us your CV and you do not agree or you change your mind at any time and no longer consent for us to hold or share your details on this basis, please let us know by contacting us by phone or email as soon as possible.
We will hold the CV on our systems unless instructed by you at any time to cease sending out the CV and/or to remove it from our system. We will ask you on a regular basis, at least annually, if you would like us to continue to hold your details on our system and, if you would no longer like us to do so, upon receipt of your request, we will remove such details from our system.