Creative Producer | Record Label
WE ARE PiP are looking for a Creative Producer / Head of Creative (title TBC) to join the inhouse creative team at one of the most prestigious, Global Record Labels.
In this broad and varied role, the incoming Creative Producer will be working closely with the Creative Director as well as managing the rest of the creative team. They will work closely with the artists to create and commission long term cohesive visual strategies across all short form and longer form content projects, including social media campaigns, live sessions, music videos and beyond. Commissioning a multitude of creatives including but not exclusive to directors, freelance editors, videographers, producers, animators, stylists, hair and make-up creatives and content creators. Project managing music videos and shoots, from start to finish, meticulously over seeing every detail and operating to the given budget.
The ideal candidate will most likely come from a production or agency background, will be used to being across budgets and will have a passion for music.
The role will be London based with the company offering hybrid working.
Digital Producer / Editor | Music Content Studio
PiP is looking for a Digital Producer / Editor to join the music content studio for a world leading global music company.
The incoming Producer/Editor will oversee the development, execution and delivery of multiple mid-form and short form content pieces throughout the year for YouTube and social platforms such as Instagram, TikTok and Facebook. Experience working with AVODs and streamers or a digital publisher is a plus. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record producing and editing digital mid-form content and a passion for music, culture, and creativity
This is a permanent role offering a salary + bonus + benefits, to start ASAP. Notice periods will be taken into consideration. The company is London based, running a hybrid working model.
Campaign Lead | Nationwide Creative Campaign
PiP is looking for an exceptional individual to develop and lead a high-profile nationwide creative
campaign, culminating in a series of events. The candidate will join our client’s existing team to
develop and manage a series of projects and initiatives to be rolled out over a 12 month period.
Our client develops and executes campaigns to reflect each of the above capabilities, and is seeking an individual with experience of developing and running campaigns to lead on their projects.
The ideal candidate will report to the Director of Research and work closely with the Director of
Partnerships, alongside a dedicated project team. They will be a positive, flexible, and creative
hands-on team player, who brings a combination of strategic and operational campaign expertise
Production Executive | Premium Factual Studio
The Production Executive will work alongside the Head of Production & Operations to implement and manage the strategic and organisational planning of the studios production management department, while overseeing and managing a varied slate of unscripted content production – largely, feature documentaries and premium documentary series – from development through to delivery.
Series Director | SVOD Project
Executive Producer | Documentary | High Profile Client
Our client requires an experienced Executive Producer to join their team to help drive the a new documentary project. Specifically, you will be responsible for guiding the development of a TV documentary series and working with a creative agency to design and deploy a national awareness raising campaign. Other creatively led projects may require your attention too – but this will be determined once you’re in post and there is time to assess capacity and priorities.
- – Work with a shortlist of TV production companies to develop a landmark documentary series that raises national awareness of the importance of early childhood.
- – Work with UK broadcasters to develop a broadcast partnership – including commissioning documentary series mentioned above – to raise national awareness of early childhood.
- – Work with a shortlist of creative agencies to scope and design a national campaign to engage the public in the importance of early childhood.
- – Be ‘the client’ for the creative agency as they develop and execute their campaign.
- CANDIDATE CRITERIA:
- – Experienced Executive Producer who can make things happen.
- – Creative thinker, able to conceive of, champion and deliver exciting concepts and strategies.
- – Self-directing and able to work independently and in a team as needed.
- – A strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- – Highly organised and results-orientated.
- – Capable of balancing and progressing multiple, complex priorities, with the need for flexibility in order to respond to changing scenarios and comfort with ambiguity.
- – Experienced in designing and delivering high-quality campaigns that inspire action and have an impact at scale across multiple audiences.
- – Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust and strong working relationships with team members and key stakeholders internally and externally.
- – Excellent communication skills, sharing relevant information and briefing key stakeholders effectively, ensuring that the inputs you require from others are delivered to the right standard and on time.
Head of Sales | London based Creatively led Studio
WE ARE PiP are looking for a Head of Sales to join a London based creatively led studio, who work across commercials, short form film, video & documentaries.
Our client is looking for an experienced Head of New Business / Executive Producer with an ability to spot and manage talent. This new hire will be the outward spokesperson for the business and represent the brand in everything they do.
- Bringing a well-managed and established network of contacts with agencies, PR and marketing contacts.
- Building new relationships with potential new clients (brands and agencies) as well as managing Armoury’s existing network of contacts.
- Developing and implementing a new business strategy. Identifying and securing new business opportunities.
- Researching industry trends and talent, creating leads, managing digital and social marketing, reporting back to senior leadership.
- Setting up screenings and networking events.
- Managing PR strategy around new signings.
- A proven track record win securing talent and winning work.
- A team player with a fearless, results-driven, go-getting, can-do attitude.
- An ability to develop, nurture and build relationships and create opportunities with both traditional advertising agencies and direct to client.
- Multiple years experience and strong relationships within the advertising industry. A pro-active, highly motivated individual who can use their own initiative and play a key role within a growing collaborative team.
- A brilliant communicator with excellent networking skills & creatively driven.
- Highly developed skills in social media, PR and marketing, organising events etc. A keen interest and knowledge of the advertising and film craft market, and popular culture in general.
Casting Agent – All Levels | Casting Agency | Pinewood Studios, Iver
Our client is a highly successful Extras Casting Agency established in 2005. As one of the biggest Casting Agencies in the UK, they have supplied extras, walk-ons, background and supporting artists for TV, Film, and Commercials for over 15 years. Their extensive client base includes companies such as Disney, Universal, Marvel, Warner Bros, Paramount, BBC, ITV.
They continue to push boundaries in extras casting with a dedicated and experienced staff of over 20 professionals. Since moving to the prestigious Pinewood Film Studios in 2009, the company has moved from strength-to-strength, working on the UK’s biggest and best productions.
Our client is looking for a Casting Agent to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. They will be required to liaise between the company’s clients and cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Artistes to major production companies that they work with. As part of this role the Casting Agent will manage and develop client accounts (productions) to ini9ate and maintain a positive relationship with the clients, whilst ensuring that customer requirements are delivered. The candidate will also be responsible for leading a team of Casting Coordinators dedicated to meeting the operational needs of assigned Productions.
Development Senior Producer / Executive – Premium Factual Production Company
The specialist factual production company we are working with on this search are looking for an experienced development professional to join their team, at either Development Executive or Senior Development Producer level. The candidate will have a specialism in premium factual documentaries and have experience in producing decks for streamers such as Netflix, Amazon and Apple. They’ll need to be a team player, with excellent writing skills and experience of putting together treatments and producing taster tapes.
- – An experienced development professional with previous experience at Senior Development Producer or Development Executive level, specialising in premium factual / documentaries. An excellent writer, with a strong journalistic eye.
- – Experienced in producing decks for streamers such as Netflix, Amazon and Apple+. Ideally, will have developed projects for US networks such as Hulu, Discovery, Nat Geo or CNN.
- – An understanding of the tone and style required for the networks Raw works with. Experience of putting together treatments and producing taster tapes.
- – Strong editorial judgement – with a good sense of story, and a keen understanding of the elements required to make engaging documentaries.
- – Good communication skills, with a history of gaining access to difficult contributors and sensitive organisations.
- – A team player, with high standards and ambition. Hard-working and reliable, with the ability to articulate ideas clearly on paper and verbally.
Head of Studios | Sports First Production Company | London
Our client is a leading global digital platform for fan-focused football coverage. Since launching almost ten years ago, the brand has evolved to become a global media powerhouse with a combined cross-platform subscriber base of over eight million fans, creating fan-first data-driven digital content.
Our client is starting an exciting new original content venture born from the essence, and capitalising on the authenticity, credibility, access and insight of the existing brand and focussed on telling sports focussed stories globally. They will be starting a ‘studio’ arm of the business where they develop and creative original programming.
A team who’ve amounted almost a decade’s worth industry contacts, not only within in the world of football but beyond that into the wider sports realm, both with high profile sporting talent as well as with global brands and corporations.
The company’s mission is to make compelling, distinct content through the lens of sport which comes with a ready-made guaranteed audience via its digital properties and is already in market with a focussed slate of premium documentary IP.
Our client is looking for a ‘Head of Studios’, to lead this sports-focused global television content business with footprint in Los Angeles and London. The studio will is a new division of a successful, entrepreneurial business.
The Head of Studios will have responsibility for the creative vision of the unscripted slate and will work closely with the CEO and COO to shape the future of the global business. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in conceiving and selling distinctive, ambitious, returnable shows for international audiences across a range of platforms. They will be known for innovative unscripted shows across UK linear platforms and global streaming platforms.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the company’s existing creative team to set the strategy, create the slate, package ideas, lead the pitching and spearhead co-production deals as well as work across core brand partners to develop original Branded Entertainment opportunities.
They will use their extensive contacts book to build the in-house development and production teams, tailored to specific channel requirements.
For data protection reasons we need your permission to hold or share the personal details on your CV in order to enhance your employment opportunities. We will only send the CV to potential employers or contractors of freelance services, as applicable, on a confidential basis. Once we have sent the details to potential employers and contractors of freelance services, the details will be held by such parties in accordance with their own data protection policies.
If you have sent us your CV and you do not agree or you change your mind at any time and no longer consent for us to hold or share your details on this basis, please let us know by contacting us by phone or email as soon as possible.
We will hold the CV on our systems unless instructed by you at any time to cease sending out the CV and/or to remove it from our system. We will ask you on a regular basis, at least annually, if you would like us to continue to hold your details on our system and, if you would no longer like us to do so, upon receipt of your request, we will remove such details from our system.